Morning Indoor Play Space Team Member
Jumpin' Jellybeans is an innovative indoor play space for kids ages 0-10 where parents can come kick off their shoes, relax their feet, and enjoy a hot cup of coffee, while their jellybeans play!® As an award-winning, number-one indoor play space for kids and parents, Jumpin' Jellybeans is a growing company dedicated to bringing EPIC FUN® to kids around the world! With 2 locations and counting, we have several employees dedicated to ensuring Every Bean Leaves Happy!
At Jumpin' Jellybeans, we believe our team members are part of our family, and we believe in treating and respecting them as such. We believe in promoting from within the company, with 100% of our leadership team being previous play space attendants. We understand the importance of work hard play hard, work-life balance, and parents being an intricate part of their kid's lives while still building a thriving career. This is why we offer flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and career advancement opportunities.
Our Bean Team reflects the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, tattoos, piercings, or based on any other federal, state or local protected class. We offer a friendly second chance program for applicants who need a do-over. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Jumpin' Jellybeans has always and continues to care about the safety and health of our guests and employees. We are 200% committed to implementing precautions and protocols to heighten our already rigorous health and sanitation standards. Our operational procedures are designed to meet and exceed local requirements and, most importantly, protect our Bean Team and Bean guests' health.
Play Space Attendant
Jumpin Jellybeans is a great place for a first-time job seeker, parents, grandparents, high school graduates, college students, or a place to build an exciting career. Our Beans are empowered to provide the greatest service through cross-training in a variety of positions. Over 100% of our managers were promoted from within!
A play space attendant will learn the roles of
- Party Host
- Jellybean Check Attendant
- Ball Pit Cleaner
- Team Lead responsibilities (Must be 18 and with the company for a minimum of 30 days to apply)
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Perks and Discounts programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Available to work various shifts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic & enthusiastic personality
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during the scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.