Are you a highly motivated individual who can create a positive customer experience, by providing professional and efficient telephone support for inquiries, problem resolution, special orders, and process improvement recommendations? Would you like to be a part of one of the most critical business units in our company?
The Customer Support Center located in Northwest Phoenix (27th and 101) is hiring industry leading Customer Service Representatives!! This position is full-time with 2-days off together- always!
** MUST be available weekends! OPEN/ Flexible Availability**
What we offer our employees:
- Inbound customer service calls
- No collections
- No cold calling
- No upselling
- Convenient location -- right off freeway (101 and 27th Ave)
- Professional -- casual environment
- Room for advancement
- Great benefits! (medical, vision, dental, 401K, vacation)
- Onsite gym and full-service café!
- Store discounts to all of our locations!
What you will do:
- Take initiative to make independent decisions regarding customer issues.
- Responsible for problem resolution including identifying and diagnosing customer issues and inquires.
- Receive and respond to incoming customer communication through phone, email, social media, online ordering and written correspondence.
- Applies technical skills in using standard software relevant to Support Center industry.
- Provides first level assistance with detailed PC and mobile device troubleshooting
- Key interpersonal skills in alignment with Safeway's Customer Service Standards.
What you bring along:
- Critical listening skills combined with patience and genuine empathy
- Ability to clearly assess a situation and initiative to improve the customer experience
- Confident performing under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective execution of Customer Service skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills using: Microsoft Windows, Office Suite, Web-based applications and multiple Internet browsers
- Knowledge with mobile devices and application troubleshooting
- Ability to navigate within multiple applications while diagnosing and resolving customer issues/inquiries
- Minimum 30 wpm typing average
- Telephone functionality, etiquette and interaction skills.
- Above standard oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated level of dependability and exemplary attendance
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
Albertsons' Companies is working to become the favorite food and drug retailer in every market it serves. The organization includes 2,230 stores, 27 distribution facilities and 19 manufacturing plants with over 250,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. Albertsons' Companies is privately owned with supermarkets across the country that include: Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randall's, Tom Thumb, Carrs, ACME, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Shaw's, Star Market, Super Saver, United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
20227 N 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027
Posting ID: 536242022Posted: 2020-01-21