Wisconsin Paid CDL Training
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living in Wisconsin.
If you are considering a job change, choose a career in the transportation industry.
Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to be a professional truck driver.
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $616 when you work while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is three weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Roehl drivers are on track to make $60,000+!
Where does training take place?
The paid CDL training takes place in Wisconsin. We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
We're currently accepting applications for these paid learn to drive a truck opportunities.
Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for nearly 60 years - We know how to be successful.
How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you. Please fill out the Get Started form. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
Join our team and grow with us!
Roehl Transport Paid CDL Training and Truck Driving Job in Wisconsin
Related to this job