POSITION TITLE: Convenience Store CO-Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Convenience Store Operations/C-Store Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt - 47 hours
To assist in the direction and supervision of all phases of store operations in a manner designed to achieve maximum sales and gross profits in the absence of the store manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Achieve sales and profit goals consistent with outlined company budget percentages.
2) Plan, organize, direct, and control store activities in the absence of the store manager.
3) Assure that all store personnel are courteous and respectful to all customers.
4) Handle all requests and complaints promptly and professionally.
5) Responsible for accurate bookkeeping and the administration of all financial records in the absence of the store manager.
6) Maintain a housekeeping programs that ensures a clean and orderly store.
7) Maintain building and equipment in maximum operating condition.
8) Implement and maintain pricing policies to ensure overall pricing integrity.
9) Implement and maintain all safety standards as directed by the Loss Prevention Department.
10) Implement and maintain all safety standards as it relates to fire prevention and worker safety.
11) Maintain adequate inventory levels of all merchandise, and freshness of all merchandise.
12) Monitor gas supplies and pricing consistent with governing agencies and company requirements.
13) Responsible for hiring, firing, training, and maintaining adequate staff levels to properly maintain store conditions and service levels in the absence of the store manager.
14) Responsible for scheduling of al store personnel in an efficient manner and in accordance with existing labor budgets in the absence of the store manager.
15) Responsible for weekly payroll administration in the absence of the store manager.
16) Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Assist with unloading of merchandise.
2) Stocking of grocery shelves to provide optimum store conditions.
3) Assist with running register, lottery, and deli area as needed.
4) Accept and perform all other assignments as directed by supervision.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1) Strong oral and written communication skills of interactions with customers, employees, and vendors.
2) Strong analytical and math skills to ensure accuracy of all financial reports, gross profits, and labor percentages.
3) High school education is required, and college education is helpful but not required.
Posting ID: 540720407Posted: 2020-10-06