- Ensure outstanding Accounts Payable transactions are reconciled in a timely and accurate manner in order to ensure prompt payment to vendors
- Resolve outstanding issues that prevent supplier payments
- Coordinate discussions with suppliers to ensure suppliers are updated on any disputed items or reasons for non payment.
- Recognize possible entry errors and bring them up to management in order to ensure proper training is given to these individuals.
- Participate in accounts payable projects as designated by Manager.
- Ensure proper document retention for research and reference.
- Ability to work closely with others as a team player with a positive attitude, willingness to help others and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under well under pressure and meet deadlines set-forth by Management including but not limited to Month End Close activities.
- Previous high volume Accounts Payable experience is preferred
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Window software skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, follow established policies and procedures and willingness to learn new duties.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work in a high volume environment.
- Ability to understand AP flow and ensure resolution meets company guidelines/procedures.
- 3+ years in accounting or related field required
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): DOE
Posting ID: 541070581Posted: 2019-11-13