Job Description SUMMARY:
It is the responsibility of the Bus Person to maintain the outlet storeroom according to established cleanliness and stock standards as well as deliver product from the warehouse to the outlet. This position must also exhibit a high level of professional and personalized guest service that embodies the Company’s brand standard and core values (K.E.E.P. – Kindness, Engagement, Empathy and Positivity). ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend pre-shift meetings.
- Maintain uniform appearance according to established guidelines.
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Greet guests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Know all menu items.
- Know locations of all Golden Nugget outlets and services available to the guests.
- Stock self-service counter supplies and ensure that sufficient supplies are on-hand. Clean self-service counter as needed.
- Inform Manager of needed supplies.
- Clean and maintain all tables and chairs in the dining area.
- Clean floor around the tables.
- Bring supplies to outlet from storage areas using a cart or carrying individually.
- Pick up supplies from the warehouse as needed.
- Fill ice bins as needed.
- Assist with making coffee as needed.
- Clean/wipe counters and bring trash to the appropriate area.
- Assist Fountain Workers when needed.
- Clean and stock retail section daily as needed.
- Complete assigned side work.
- Assist with maintaining a neat, clean and safe working environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must have good people skills and a well-groomed appearance.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and cohesively, consistently producing quality results
- 6 month-1year experience preferred.
- Minimum age requirement is 18
Posting ID: 541536661Posted: 2019-11-22