Under the direction of the General Manager (Store Manager), plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the store. Plan and maintain systems and procedures for operating efficiency, manage staff for optimum performance.
Managers are in charge of all aspects of the store that they work at in the absence of the General Manager. They control the image of the store by ensuring that company policies are upheld. They are very customer focused, enthusiastic, goal oriented and have the ability to create a positive store culture. Ensuring a great customer experience with a positive attitude in a fast paced environment is the number one priority.. Is aware of expected daily duties and can prioritize by importance according to store operations Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks Implement and execute all company programs and company policies: included is appearance and cleanliness of store, awareness of restricted sales including video gaming are followed, shift assignments, marketing and merchandising, receiving product from vendors correctly, executing store promotions, mystery shops scores above 92%. Provide feedback and coaching to employees in the absence of the GM to ensure efficient operations and exceptional shopping experience for all customers
Perform all accounting and inventory control functions including audits in absence of the GM
Completes fuel surveys during specified times and emails them accurately to Fuel Survey Group
Make all fuel and merchandise price changes in a timely and accurate manner as per company policy
Provides the company with a succession of qualified, well-trained individuals from which successful store managers can me promoted.
Ensures the training of Gaming Regulations are being implemented and followed by all and in full compliance of company, state, and federal law.
Willing to adapt to change and help out in areas outside of normal job description if within normal company guidelines.
• Honest and friendly
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience in retail sales preferred
• Possess a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation to and from work, bank, and fuel surveys
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to read and follow directions
• Self- motivated and able to complete tasks without constant direction
• Ability to understand and communicate (orally and in writing) in English
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Basic math and computer skills including excel
• Ability to multi-task both with a team and individually
• Must be able to trouble shoot basic accounting problems, understand inventory control, and item level auditing
• Proven effective leadership skills
• Ability to be promoted and work at other locations
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be able to bend frequently
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time (8-12 hour shifts)
• Frequently required to lift 25 pounds to chest or above.
• Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects
• Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions
• Must be able to work in a cooler with a temp of 32 degrees
• Must be able to balance on a step stool or ladder
Posting ID: 54317778Posted: 2020-02-19