Do you have a passion for leading people and creating great teams, while ensuring an excellent customer experience?
What are you waiting for? Click APPLY now! We are hiring for multiple positions in the Las Vegas Valley
- Leads, motivates, and empowers the team
- Ability to manage daily tasks, the restaurant’s team, and overall operations
- Hires, trains and develops the team to ensure a customer centric environment
- Ensures the completion of assigned duties for the restaurant, while adhering to all company policies and procedures and safety standards
- Day to day office tasks including inventory, audits, staffing, and completion of paperwork
- Ensures the maintenance, cleanliness, and sanitary conditions of the restaurant
- Handles guest relations
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent. Experience may be substituted for education on a year to year basis
- At least (2) years in a supervisory role, preferably with (1) year specific to the quick service food industry
- Must hold a valid unexpired Health Card
- ServSafe Certification preferred
- Has excellent verbal and written skills including general computer skills (Experience with SICOM is a plus)
- Proven ability to excel in a fast pace environment and multi-task accordingly
- Frequent walking, moving, and will be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 35 pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, reach and grasp objects, sometimes items out of reach
If you are someone who takes initiative, has excellent people skills and is ready for their next challenge, this might be the right opportunity for you. Click APPLY now!
You are applying for work with a Franchisee of Burger King. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the Franchisee.
Posting ID: 543676536Posted: 2020-07-14