Serving the Central New York area since 1979, CNY Diagnostic Imaging is the first multi-modality outpatient imaging center in Central New York. With three convenient locations, CNY Diagnostic Imaging offers high quality imaging services that emphasize prompt service to patients and their referring physicians in a pleasant atmosphere.
· Recent upgrade to state of the art 3D Tomosynthesis Mammography at all locations
· MRI and CT Upgrades in 2017 and 2018 respectively
· New PACS/EMR will go live in late 2019
· MModal Fluency for Imaging Reporting Module
· Continued commitment to launching new modalities and service offerings
· Interventional work: Stereotactic biopsy, Ultrasound Guided biopsy, Arthrogram, and MR biopsy
· 320-330 total cases per days split across CNY's three locations
· Competitively negotiated outside reads contracts
· No Call/ No weekends/ 8 Paid holidays/ 7:45AM - 5PM work days
In our 40th year of operations, CNY is the last fully free standing and thriving independent outpatient imaging facility in the Syracuse area. Stellar patient service, combined with a comprehensive and multi-modal approach to diagnostic imaging has been at the core of our success for four decades. Our business model is reliant upon practicing always in the best interest of the patient, and giving the best possible service to our referrers as well. Our operations are lean and realistic from a strategy perspective, while still maintaining a superior service offering. This allows for practice wide profit margins and partnership salaries to vastly exceed industry standards.
CNY is looking to add to our Radiologist staffing to satisfy an open clinical position, and to add energy, drive, new ideas, and longevity for the future.
We are actively looking for a board certified radiologist with a multi-faceted background and interpretation ability, and the willingness to read MR, CT, Tomo Mammography, and Ultrasound
1. Flexible Partnership track with added incentives is available for the right candidate. Employment Contracts are also an option if that is preferred.
2. Starting salary of $500,000 (10-12wks vacation) which is beyond local competitive norms for an employee; Negotiable part time is also available at a pro-rated salary rate.
3. Excellent Benefits including fully paid health/dental (family coverage level as well), 401k max contribution. 10-14 weeks paid vacation per year
YourMembership. Keywords: Radiologist, Location: Syracuse, NY - 13210
4. Partnership or contractual details can be discussed individually throughout the hiring process