Full-time, Part-time Minot, ND 58701 Urgently Hiring
1809 S. Broadway
Minot, ND 58701
Customer Service Representatives working in the Enerbase Convenience Stores are the First Face of Enerbase.
These associates are expected to provide efficient and friendly customer service to customers while maintaining a
positive store appearance and stock levels at a high quality and in an efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Continuously provide efficient, friendly customer service to all customer while maintaining all company
policies. Must be able to operate computerized cash registers, gasoline consoles, lottery machine, calculator,
pricing gun, related hand tools, electronic credit card machine and the ability to accurately count back the correct
change and handle money.
2. This position expects the ability to communicate verbally and professionally and exhibit good organizational
skills based on work performed. Customer Service Reps find themselves in a faced paced environment and
needed to manage and perform service duties in a short time frame. They must enjoy working with people but
also able to complete tasks independently, and without out constant supervision or direction. Honesty and
integrity are expectations of customer service representatives.
3. Specific duties include, but not limited to, Stocking shelves, coolers, freezers, and all other products to
maintain expected stock levels. Cashiering in a fast, accurate manner, ensuring till is balanced while in charge
of it. Cleaning store areas to include dusting, mopping, sweeping, and scrubbing inside and out and snow
4. This position requires the employee to stand 100% of the time, with walking up to, or at least 30%. Bending,
stooping frequently, squatting & crouching occasionally. Requires receptive action with your hands, lifting up
10lbs frequently and up to 60lbs rarely.
5. This position is mainly indoors, the employee will be exposed to temperature changes as working inside the
cooler or freezers. And being exposed to dust, fumes and gases and seasonal weather as occasionally working
6. Attain and maintain propane certification as this position is responsible for the filling propane tanks.
Enerbase will provide paid training for employees that are expected to perform this function.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand: talk and hear; and use hands.
The employee must use a high degree of hand dexterity. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk.
Performs repetitive motion of fingers, hands, wrists, arms, shoulders and upper body while working with computers
and paper. Sometimes the incumbent is required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders, squat and climb
stairs. The employee must regular lift up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.