Are you ready to take your career as a Diesel Technician/Mechanic to the next level?!?
At First Student, our technicians/mechanics are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have experience in heavy equipment repair.
Why pick First Student? Glad You Asked!
- Top Hourly Wages based on experience and qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- Consistent year-round work
- Excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan.
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across North America!
- Ongoing training - learn and work on gas, diesel, & alternative fuel vehicles
DIESEL TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Repairs and maintains school buses and school bus equipment.
- Test drives repaired equipment.
- Oils and greases vehicles; changes filters.
- Notifies supervisor of potentially dangerous equipment and corrective action taken.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
DIESEL TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have or be able to obtain a CDL license
- Subject to a background check and drug screen
- Possess a combination of education and technical experience including a minimum of 3 years diesel service and fleet experience
- ASE Diesel Certifications Strongly Preferred
- Must be able/willing to obtain
- High Value on Master Level Diesel Techs
Now is the time to enhance your career...not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Posting ID: 545575726Posted: 2020-02-22