Billing Representative – Part Time
Accurate Firestop is a dynamic minority-owned leader in firestop and insulation as sub-contractors in Northern California. For over two decades, we have continued to provide the highest quality of work which exceeds expectations and are the sub-contractor of choice.
We are seeking a PART TIME Billing Representative who is detail-oriented who possesses strong organization skills capable of resolving billing problems and issues. Responsibilities include:
- Working in collaboration with Project Managers and management to ensure all customer invoices, credits and waivers have been properly documented and applied, including posting amounts to customer's account; preparing statements to management if customer fails to respond; and maintaining records of collection and status of accounts.
- Research payment discrepancies and communicate with customers to resolve open invoices.
- Prepare of clients’ monthly invoice statements.
- A high school diploma or GED, with some advance training or education in administrative functions required; an Associate Degree preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with an accounting and/or general business role within the construction industry highly desired.
- Experience with Foundation a plus.
- Proficient with Adobe Pro; MS Office Suite including Outlook
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week; work schedule open to flexibility.
Our growth and achievement are possible because of the people on our team.
We want to hear from you! Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accurate Firestop Inc. is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Posting ID: 546116402Posted: 2020-02-20