At Tower Health, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Health’s commitment to Advancing Health, Transforming Lives.
- Process internal and external calls with speed and accuracy utilizing the SPOK Console computer workstation and Voice with a Smile greeting.
- Updates SPOK database to ensure current directory listings and provides live updates to on-call scheduling software to ensure that proper staff are paged when required.
- Calmly and efficiently handles Stats, Codes, Traumas, Disaster and Emergency calls with the highest priority.
- Operates fax machines, printers and a variety of telecommunications related equipment.
- Flexibility in working all shifts as required to meet the demands of the department's staffing needs on a 24/7 basis, including changes to normally scheduled hours, is a must.
- Keep accurate and complete records of paging and emergency procedures through the IntelliDesk console for historical purposes and regulatory review.
- Ability to work alone for eight hours or longer if an emergency situation.
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, SPOK Console platform, or similar call management system strongly preferred.
- Strong data entry/database and update/management skills required to ensure that information in database is current and available to all house members.
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking preferred.
Posting ID: 546168752Posted: 2020-01-23