Warehouse Assistant – Full Time
Immediate opening. If you are looking to succeed and show your skill this is a great opportunity.
• Assist warehouse manager with fulfillment of orders
• Assist with Inventory Management System
• Palletize orders, and prepare for shipping
• Assist with truck loads
• Utilize an industrial warehouse equipment
• Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
• Assist the Warehouse Manager or immediate supervisor in completing tasks as requested
• Must be able to lift heavy objects
• Overtime maybe required based on business demands; sometimes on short notice
• Previous warehouse/forklift operation experience a plus but not required
• Must be dependable and a team player
• Must be able to work regularly at a height of up to 20 feet above the ground (with provided safety equipment/processes/training)
• Strong attention to detail
• Basic Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
MELT is a growing full-service marketing agency with significant opportunities. Our policy to attract and retain the best qualified people. We offer competitive payrates, and quality work environment.
MELT is an equal opportunity employer.