• Prepare and cook to order a variety of foods that require only a short preparation time. May take orders from customers and serve patrons at counters or tables.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Prepare specialty foods such as pizzas, bread sticks, sandwiches, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
• Verify that meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
• Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
• Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
• Prepare dough, following recipe. Order and take delivery of supplies.
• Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
Posting ID: 54619680Posted: 2020-02-18