Concordia of Monroeville is seeking full-time and part-time Registered Nurses. The RN provides quality nursing care to the residents on a Skilled Nursing unit. The RN is responsible for the overall nursing care/service on his/her shift, which includes the supervision of other professional and non-professional team members.
- Competitive wages
- Shift differential
- Flexible Schedules that accommodate your work/life balance
- Excellent benefits/Retirement Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- and Much More!!!
- Dedicated to providing high quality care
- Caring and compassionate
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Current Pennsylvania licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstration of leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Works wells with people
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers medications being careful to follow all policies, procedures, and regulations
- Completes accurate, complete, and timely resident assessments in order to determine resident problems so nursing care can be planned, implemented, and evaluated
- Completes accurate, complete, timely, legible documentation
- Communicates significant resident care information to the physician
- Takes off physician orders and assists with paperwork and referrals to make sure physician orders are carried out
- Communicates proactively and professionally with residents and families keeping them aware of changes in resident’s condition, incidents, and problem resolution
- Gives and receives shift reports
- Supervises the care provided on the unit including monitoring quality of care, monitoring completion/accuracy of Nurse Aide documentation, coaching, counseling, praise, delegation, coverage for call-offs
- Provides treatments and procedures
- Assists Nurse Aides in providing direct care
- Commits to high ethical standards and complies with the Code of Conduct, state and federal regulations, accreditation standards and Concordia policies and procedures. Maintains confidentiality of resident and employee records and information. Has a duty to report compliance concerns, significant legal risk questions, fraud, abuse, suspected or actual misconduct to a supervisor/manager or to the Corporate Compliance Officer.
Benefits and Wages may vary based on facility location. Minimum hours worked per week/status may be required for certain benefit eligibility.
For additional information or to complete an online application, please visit our website at www.concordiacareers.org.
Posting ID: 546215107Posted: 2020-02-20