We are looking for personable and professional individuals who are looking to make a difference as a Passenger Service Assistant. Our PSA's are the first point of contact for passengers who are traveling with disabilities and make traveling easier for our passenger's.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- Transport passengers with disabilities in a wheelchair from the ticket counter to their departing gates
- Offer food and restroom stops to passengers with mobility limitations
- Meet arrival and departing aircrafts in a timely manner.
- Assist passengers needing wheelchair assistance down to baggage claim
- Assist passengers with their luggage to their connecting flight and/or ride
- Follow all ADA laws and regulations
- Personable, friendly and professional
- Reliable, punctual and coachable
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work PM Shifts (1200-2030, 1500-2330, 1700-0130, 1800-0230)
- Must be able to push passengers in a wheelchair throughout your shift
- Must be able to lift/pull passengers luggage up to 50lbs frequently and up to 70lbs occasionally
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a 10 year FAA background check (Employee must be able to pay for $39 FAA background check upon hire)
- Must be able to provide 2 valid forms of ID's (State ID, Birth Certificate, SS)
Posting ID: 546219583Posted: 2020-02-18