· Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to customers by using current proactive feature benefit sales techniques.
· Greet customers immediately within a 10-foot radius in a courteous and friendly manner.
· Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
· Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
· Conduct a road test and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to a customer.
· Handle conflicts with customers and co-workers reasonably, displaying empathy, a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to make things right.
· Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
· Be prompt, on time, and available for flexible scheduling.
· Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
· Friendly, outgoing personality.
· Experience in premium customer service.
· Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, manage multiple tasks, and be self-propelled.
· Knowledge with sales of Harley-Davidson motorcycles is preferred.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
· Must have the ability stand and walk the sales floor for the majority of scheduled hours per day.
· Most work is conducted indoors. However, some outdoor events may be periodically conducted.
· Requires the ability to balance and push a motorcycle.