Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast-paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically, we are seeking a Permanent Full Time Front End Supervisor in our Williston, VT store. This position supports the Front End and Cash Office Operations, trains new Cashiers, Manages Customer Service, maintains a clean efficient front end, and the merchandising at the front of the store. Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and generous merchandise discounts.
• Coordinate and supervise the daily activity of Front End Specialists, Front End Associates and Cashiers to ensure execution of an operational plan
• Independently implement resource and operational plans for Customer Service Desk and the Front End and collaborates with management to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of merchandise category, customer needs, and/or operational procedures
• Provide coaching and training to associates on a team and throughout the store as needed
• Responsible for authorizing transactions and turning keys when necessary
• Interview all prospective candidates and trains and develops the associates within their department
• Manage associate’s performance, annual review, and progression within job catalog
• Assign tasks and monitor schedule/breaks for the associates within their department
• Assist associates to provide increased service to customers in response to specific needs and requests
• Troubleshoot and provide solutions for customer complaints, escalating to management when necessary
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, and cart retrieval
• Perform Leader On Duty responsibilities as needed
We provide Benefits That Work For You (Full Time Positions) Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holiday, 401K, 20% Associate Discount, and Sick Time.
Apply online or TEXT "jobs" to 47283