HIRING EVENTS FRIDAY 2/7 10 AM - 5 PM AND SATURDAY 2/8 10 AM - 3 PM!
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast-paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically, we are seeking a Part-Time, Hourly Retail Coordinator in our Somerville, MA store. This position requires a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
As a Retail Coordinator, you will be responsible for a wide variety of duties both on and off the selling floor. You will provide administrative support to the store team and deliver a high level of service to our customers while meeting productivity goals.
- Acknowledges customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner; promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Administers new hire activity and personnel action through myHR.
- Validates documents used to complete I-9 with new associates; assists with the administration of the new hire orientation process
- Supports store level staffing activities, including participating in off-site recruiting initiatives, maintaining hiring sign and table, scheduling and coordinating applicant interviews, reviewing submitted applications, and completing reference checks
- Maintains associate personnel files in accordance with company policy; upholds record keeping and data security requirements; maintains strict confidentiality of associate personal and business information
- Tracks and records/reports timekeeping compliance, attendance, work schedules, vacations/time off, associate training, performance evaluation, and other administrative processes as needed through myHR; inputs associate work schedules into the FORCE
- Supports and responds to associates in a courteous, professional, respectful, and confidential manner; promptly and politely responds to inquiries and requests for support; assists in the administration of associate relations and recognition programs
- Processes office and training supply orders through applicable websites and supply order forms; coordinates the return and financial credit of incorrect supply orders
- Coordinates pickup for inter-company mail sorts mail and distributes to staff
- Returns misplaced product and customer returns to the correct location in the store; organizes and straightens merchandise areas on the sales floor; replenishes shelf stock from overhead valances and display shelves
- Performs Cash Office activities, including counting and balancing store safely and register tills, researching register and safe variances and credit card transactions, preparing daily deposit and reports, and placing coin and currency orders
- Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, cart retrieval, break room and restroom housekeeping
- Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining regular, on-site attendance, is reliable and follows through with responsibilities
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of retail experience desired
If you are a flexible, dependable, team-oriented individual who takes pride in your work and enjoys a fast-paced, customer-driven environment, then we would like to hear from you.
JOIN US FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS IN OUR SOMERVILLE, MA STORE ON FRIDAY 2/7 FROM 10 AM - 5 PM OR SATURDAY 2/8 FROM 10 AM - 3 PM! Our Somerville store is located at:
177 Middlesex Avenue, Somerville, MA 02145
Apply online or TEXT "jobs" to 66763 to speed up the hiring process
Posting ID: 546308056Posted: 2020-01-29