This is the job description for BUS PERSON
Job Title: Dining Room Utility/Bus Person
Department: Dining Room
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Dining Room Manager/Dining Room Supervisor
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To perform a combination of duties in an efficient, quiet and effective manner which facilities food service and thereby provides a positive impression for the guest.
1. Carry dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen.
2. Replace soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
3. Replenish supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes in dining room.
4. Decorate service bar and supplies it with food, such as soups, salads and desserts.
5. Replenish service bar with utensils and dishes.
6. Serve ice water and butter to patrons.
7. Clean and polish sneeze guard, glass shelves and doors of service bars and equipment such as
coffee urns and cream and milk dispensers.
8. Assist wait staff as deemed necessary by management to service guests in a timely manner.
9. Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
2. Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
3. Lift and carry things like trays of dishes.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education HS Diploma or equivalent
Posting ID: 54635514Posted: 2020-02-12