NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS! Year round employment with full-time hours.
Pay dependent on experience level
Competitive salary, paid vacation time and holidays.
Medical, dental and vision insurance offered
Rolling Greens is seeking a horticulture technician to service commercial properties in Charlotte, NC. We are looking for an individual that is hard working, self-motivated, dependable, and able to work independently as well as with other crew members. Responsibilities include maintaining tropical plants in office environment and some exterior containers. We're looking for an applicant with attention to detail who loves working with plants and providing the ongoing service to make them thrive.
- Must be in good physical condition. Job requires bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting of water buckets and pushing water machines as part of the regular job function.
- MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION. Job involves traveling to multiple locations daily. Our company compensates for mileage.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age. High school diploma or GED preferred but will consider work experience instead of diploma.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and other associates.
- Must have good organization skills.
- Must have a clean driving record, pass a criminal background check and pass a drug test.
Posting ID: 546355502Posted: 2020-02-20