Pieology Pizzeria is hiring Team Members!
You don't know me, but I know you! You're the kind of person that lives an active life and loves to have fun. You enjoy working with professional people in a professional way. People enjoy being around you because of your personality, character, and integrity. You have strong aspirations and know what you want in life. We are not looking for fast food workers! We are looking for people with passion, people that CARE about others.
We hope you choose to join our growing team, and help us achieve our Mission of "Making a Difference, One Pie at a Time".
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to Pieology's policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently serve the highest quality products all day, every day.
- Clean and stock the assigned area(s) at the direction of shift supervisor or manager
- Work quickly and accurately to provide as many guests as possible a remarkable experience.
- Follow all Pieology food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements.
- Understand how each job in the restaurant impacts the guests, internal customers
- Support the goals, decisions and directives of Restaurant Management;
- Follow all Pieology guidelines for food and cash controls,
- Model and encourage the values of Pieology.
- Remain focused on the guest experience at all times.
- Contribute to an environment of trust and open communication.
- When scheduled, report to their assigned position on time, in a clean uniform, ready to serve.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- The ability to work as part of a team and help others when needed
- The ability to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- The ability to maintain a pleasant demeanor and professional appearance at all times.
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Have the ability to demonstrate mastery of the Pieology menu.
- Be able to follow instructions
- Have the ability to communicate in the primary language of the work location
Posting ID: 546359502Posted: 2020-02-19