Pieology Pizzeria is hiring General Managers!
You don't know me, but I know you! You're the kind of person that lives an active life and loves to have fun. You enjoy working with professional people in a professional way. People enjoy being around you because of your personality, character, and integrity. You have strong aspirations and know what you want in life. We are not looking for fast food workers! We are looking for people with passion, people that CARE about others.
As a General Manager, you will manage Profit and Loss, store-level sales and financial such as staffing and inventory costs, maintain operational excellence and demonstrate exceptional leadership behavior. You will also create a store plan to execute regional and company initiatives and follow-up consistently to ensure that your store is on track to achieve great results.
Additional responsibilities of the General Manager include:
- Utilizing financial tools and analyzing financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance
- Ensuring that all productivity numbers, sales and budgets are met
- Reviewing business practices, determining the needs of customers and team members and identifying performance opportunities to create strategies that improve overall business performance
- Training, coaching, counseling and disciplining team members and shift managers
- Leading your team in the execution of Pieology standards to create excellent customer experiences
- Recognizing outstanding work performance while providing necessary constructive feedback
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the store trade area and the surrounding community
- Developing and maintaining positive relations with the surrounding community through effective marketing and sponsorship
- Adhering to all company food safety, cash handling and operational policies and procedures and ensuring that all team members are in compliance as well
As a General Manager, you must possess excellent written, verbal and hands-on employee management skills.
Additional requirements for the General Manager include:
- High school degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification in restaurant management or hospitality preferred
- Minimum 1 year management experience, including Profit and Loss management
- Availability to work 50 hours per week including evenings and weekends
- Ability to drive and manage workplace change
- Strong Profit and Loss management abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and POS software
- Ability to stand, bend, scoop and regularly lift up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable working occasionally in walk-in coolers and freezers
- Restaurant management, food service, outside sales and/or outdoor recreation retail experience preferred
- Bilingual skills a plus
Posting ID: 546359503Posted: 2020-02-20