Now Hiring Assistant Restaurant Managers!!
The Assistant Manager has the overall responsibility for:
- Assisting in the day to day operations of restaurant
- Maintaining labor and food cost to budget, reviews financial reports and takes appropriate action
- Orders food, paper, and cleaning supplies
- Helps in the development of the restaurant team members
- Ensuring that OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security procedures are followed
- Ensuring compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members, coaches and counsels, motivating, and training entire team inclusive of developing Assistant Managers
- Ensuring company standards on equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
Individual must have minimum of or one year of management experience. The individual must have effective oral and written communication skills, the ability to calculate and analyze data, display effective leadership skills, and be able to effectively communicate with all levels. Must be able to interpret Profit and Loss Statements and be computer literate.
Posting ID: 546363396Posted: 2020-02-19