5-Warehouse Associates Needed
Shipping and Receiving of Company products in an accurate and timely manner
- Assure proper maintenance procedures are being performed on stockroom production equipment (including following lock-out procedures)
- Ensure all Company products are received in a saleable condition.
- Unloads incoming freight and verifies Freight bill counts.
- Receives freight using scanning guns and computer system, verifying purchase order number, SKU and quantity
- Puts away and locates stock in warehouse.
- Checks and separates mixed cases from shipment.
- Verifies discrepancies for posting. Checks posting reports against packing slips
- Creates and Pulls available stock to fill empty or low shelf locations as needed by using computer generated pull slips, verifies and then stocks cases pulled.
- Pulls stock for stock outs as needed.
- Maintains department quality and production standards. Tracks daily tasks on production sheets
- High school degree or equivalent
- At least one year of warehouse experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and customer skills
- Ability to learn, understand, and adhere to all applicable safety precautions and procedures
- Must be able to frequently lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds
- Successful completion of Criminal Background and Drug Screen checks
Monday thru Friday: Hours- 7:30am to 4:00pm. Full benefits include, health, dental, vision, vacation, sick time, holiday and 401k
Apply to Link and a Talent Recruiter will call you to arrange an interivew. 972-251-3759
Posting ID: 546428133Posted: 2020-02-18