Beacon Hill Club is looking for creative, energetic and caring individuals to work at our day camp this summer!
Our camp features a variety of activities including sports, crafts and music and runs daily from 9 am to 2:30 pm, Monday through Thursday beginning mid-June. Counselors will work with children between the ages of 5 to 10 years old and are responsible in assisting the Camp Director and Assistant Camp Director in the supervision, guidance and direction of campers in small and large groups.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Supervise and engage with groups of children in a fun, positive and professional manner
· Lead designated daily camp activities as assigned by the Camp Director
· Assist all specialists during activity periods, keeping all campers engaged
· Create a positive experience for all campers
· Maintain a safe environment and uphold camp safety standards at all times
· Report all immediate concerns to Camp Director or Assistant Camp Director
· Maintain constant face counts
· Work cooperatively with all camp and club staff
· Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
· One year experience leading and supervising group activities, preferred
· CPR/ AED First Aid Certification is a plus
· Prior experience working with children 4 – 9 is preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels including staff and parents
· Must attend regular staff meetings as scheduled complete all required trainings
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To apply, respond here or go to: