Rodizio Grill Voted One of Nashville Best Restaurants
Nashville Scene Best of Readers Poll
Business is growing for 2020!
Rodizio Grill is interviewing for Full and Part Time Positions
THE MORE POSTIONS YOU CAN DO THE MORE WE CAN PAY!
UP TO $18 HR
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Happy People Who Enjoy Helping Others, Are Trainable, Thinking Problem Solvers.
The kind of people you like to work with.
Must be able to follow food safety standards
Must be able to arrive on time and ready to complete full shift
Proven work history an advantage
The positions requires teamwork, ability to read directions and manuals, require extensive use of computer
STATIONS: Make up to $18 HR -THE MORE POSTIONS YOU CAN DO THE MORE WE CAN PAY!
GRILL MASTER - An elite position for our most trusted team members. Running our 200+ skewer rotisserie grill is like conducting an orchestra. Grill Masters must also do Meat Prep/Butchering position.
MEAT PREP - Butcher and Skewer Meats. Typically an a.m. position.
HOT PREP and COLD PREP - Prepare cold salads, sauces, marinades and hot items for the high volume salad area. Also involves some basic baking and preparing of home made desserts.
APPETIZER AND DESSERT - Prepare appetizers and desserts to order. Involves prepping the station to be ready for volume periods.
SALAD STATION RUNNER AND PREP - This position is in the middle of the action. Maintains the quality and appearance of a high end salad bar. Properly rotate prepared food, some interaction with guest and some prep.
ALL POSITIONS CROSS TRAIN -
• Clean work areas and clean them for food preparation activities
• Wash and chop vegetables and meat for cooking purpose
• Follow set recipes and directions to prepare food properly
• Ensure that all raw food items are of good quality and are fresh
• Make sure that cooking equipment is ready prior to cooking activities
• Operate kitchen utensils and equipment such as weighing scales and mixing machines
• Receive food product supplies and make sure that they are stored properly
• Make sure that fresh and the few frozen food products are rotated appropriately
• Throw away any food products that may have expired. Document.
• Wrap, label and date prepared food items
• Perform straining, slicing, assembling and kneading tasks
• Handle food products inventory and handle supply management
• Retrieve food items from storage areas in order to prepare them for cooking
• Prepare food stations by ensuring that all specified items are available
• Ensure that there is minimal spillage and breakage during food preparation procedures
• Handle kitchen services such as providing chefs with required products
• Make sure that all kitchen services are handled by following best safety practices
• Handle quantity records management duties
• Make sure that food items are placed on warmers or refrigerated properly
• Mix ingredients for salads and salsas
• Wash dishes by loading them in dishwashers and dry them and put them back in the proper place.
• Ensure kitchen area is kept clean by removing trash and cleaning trash containers
WHO WE ARE:
Rodizio Grill is a Brazilian Steakhouse "Churrascaria". The authentic Brazilian dining experience features a rotation of over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats that are carried to the table on three foot long skewers by meat servers dressed as Brazilian Gaucho's. The restaurant also features unlimited appetizers that are delivered to the table at seating and an unlimited salad area.
Rodizio Grill was the first Brazilian Steakhouse in America.
The experience is designed to be fun and affordable. Guests may choose from the "Full Rodizio" which includes the appetizers, gourmet salad area and rotation of grilled meats or salad only option. Options are price fixed usually around $39 per person for the full rodizio and $18 for the salad area only. Lunches are a lower price and less meats are offered in the rotation. Amazing homemade desserts are offered a la carte. The concept also features a variety of authentic cocktail and non-alcoholic specialty beverages.
Posting ID: 546468379Posted: 2020-02-19