The Manager is responsible for achieving or exceeding site sales and profit plan by motivating and developing team members towards achieving operational excellence.
• Ensure that each guest is completely satisfied during their visit. Guest satisfaction is your number one priority.
• Create a succession plan for the unit. Select and develop a staff member to assume all your duties when you are on vacation or out of the unit.
• Complete all daily paperwork at the unit level including sales reports, red book information, shift inventories and all other necessary paperwork to insure the profitability of the unit.
• Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation in your unit at all times.
• Complete monthly inspection of unit using the Unit Inspection form from your field coach.
• Order all food and supplies needed to operate the unit on a daily basis.
• Recognize and discipline staff. Create budgeted staffing schedules using history recent sales data.
• Hold monthly meeting with all team members to discuss any relevant information they need to assist in the running of the unit.
• Establish a visible presence in the community by visiting businesses, churches, civic organizations etc. to drive business and increase sales.
• Enforce all brands standards, company policies and procedures.
• Represent the company, with professionalism at all times. Treat all team members with dignity and respect.
• Train all levels of staff in proper operations of the unit for POS systems, back of house functions to all levels of front of house operations including Guest Service and all positional duties (as needed and constant).
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Age: 18 years+ and must pass a drug test.
Availability: Ability to work flexible hours, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand and walk up to 10 (ten) hours daily performing the functions as described above. Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to climb ladders and step stools; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting.
Posting ID: 54648467Posted: 2020-02-19