Refuel your career with Handy Mart Convenience Stores! The Store Retail Manager has the opportunity to use and refine their skills in marketing, sales, customer service, human resources, and general management.
Why choose us?
-Locally owned and growing in Eastern North Carolina.
-Industry leading Manager Training Program to help you succeed.
-Great pay and bonus plan (Average Base Pay 35,000 annually + bonus).
-Great benefits including, BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Company Match, Life, Paid Time Off, and much more!
The Retail Manager is charged with the responsibility of operating their assigned store according to company policies and guidelines, to maximize both sales and profits. The Store Retail Manager recruits, selects, directs and develops their store employees so that all company goals and standards are met.
The Retail Manager is responsible for ensuring excellent customer service and promoting the "Easy to Do Business With" philosophy of Handy Mart.
1. Must be able to constantly speak, write and read English sufficient to perform designated duties.
2. Must be able to frequently use math functions beyond those required by simple math. Store reports require basic accounting knowledge.
3. Able to frequently work any hours store is open or seven (7) days a week if necessary.
4. Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds, carrying cases of soft drinks, beer and juices.
5. Must be able to constantly stand for long periods of time without sitting.
6. Must be of legal age to sell alcoholic beverages in any store that they may work.
7. Must not have any felony conviction or probation period that would prevent them from selling alcoholic beverages.
8. Be able to frequently walk, bend and stoop to stock shelves and coolers.
9. Must have a valid driver's license and adequate transportation in order to arrive at work on time and carry out Company business such as making bank deposits, attending meetings or responding to a call-in situation. Motor Vehicle Reports will be obtained for newly hired managers and reviewed annually or as warranted and must not contain convictions for serious traffic violations.
10. Have sufficient vision or corrected vision, to check identification, to process money orders and to identify customers at outside gasoline islands.
11. Be able to frequently sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers to place in dumpster.
12. Be able to frequently clean parking lot and surrounding store area.
13. Be able to frequently enter and work in a walk-in cooler.
14. Be able to occasionally climb a ladder for cleaning windows, etc.
Posting ID: 546495166Posted: 2020-02-19