New graduates will be considered
•Benefical to be Bilingual (Spanish) but not a requirement
Administrative Duties (may include, but not limited to):
•Using computer applications –windows, outlook, various emails, EHR and others.
•Answering telephones- must be able to handle multiple phone lines
•Greeting patients – friendly demeanor and positive attitude
•Updating and filing patient medical records
•Checking in patients and verifying insurance coverage’s
•Scheduling appointments for various providers in office and off-site occupational exams
•Arranging for hospital admissions and laboratory services
•Collecting co-pays and making sure payments are processed correctly per policy
Clinical Duties (may include, but not limited to):
• Taking brief medical histories /chief complaints
• Explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for exams, and respond to all patient inquiries with a positive attitude.
• Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens, EKG, drug screens, vitals, vaccines, procedure set-up, and several other patient care functions as needed.
• Preparing and administering medications as directed by a physician
•Authorizing prescription refills as directed
• Be able to front office and clinical back office functions when needed
• May be needed to travel with provider to perform off-site exams