Be part of a growing company…Orscheln Farm and Home is looking for enthusiastic individuals who are motivated, responsible, and have the initiative to make the most of a career.
Be on the OF&H Team…Apply Today
Hands-on working manager position in a fast-paced farm and home retail operation. Store management candidates should possess a minimum of three years retail management/supervisory experience, effective people skills, and excel in leading and directing. Temporary relocation is generally a requirement for training. Relocation limitations are determined and agreed upon prior to hire. Agriculture background, product knowledge, retail management and hardlines experience preferred. Orscheln store managers fit the following criteria:
• Provide exemplary customer service.
• Recruit, evaluate, train and lead store staff.
• Be familiar with, adhere to, and enforce Company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for all aspects of the P&L including sales, gross margin, payroll control and shrink.
• Maintain a program of store standards for image and facilities maintenance.
• Implement Advertising and Sales promotion programs.
• Display strong merchandising throughout store and execute plan-o-grams.
• Adherence to legal guidelines, including such things as OSHA requirements, price changes, etc.
• Give input in preparing and adherence to budget guidelines.
• Maintain strong communications between store and all support departments.
• Active business member, in good standing, within the community.
Orscheln Farm and Home is a family owned retail chain celebrating over 60 years in business! Since opening the first store in Sedalia, MO in 1960, the company has grown to 168+ stores across eleven Midwest states. The company philosophy is committed to keeping rural America alive, strong, and growing. At Orscheln you will find products in the categories of farm, animal health, livestock & pet feed, pet supplies, lawn & garden, hardware, plumbing, electrical, work & western clothing, automotive, and sporting goods to include firearms in select locations. Orscheln stores continually strive to improve product selection and services that meet the everyday needs of today's farm and suburban customers. Orscheln Farm and Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary with bonus potential as well as a comprehensive benefit package.