Summary of Position:
Clear and reset tables after guests leave. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Clear tables after guests.
- Take soiled tableware to dishroom and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area.
- Between seatings promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Thank guests as they are leaving
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Have working knowledge of the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
Posting ID: 546540567Posted: 2020-01-29