HB Leisure (HBL) is a contractor company that is hired by SeaWorld San Antonio to operate their games of skill inside the park. HBL is the world's largest carnival game company with over 90 locations, globally.
We are looking for people that want to work at SeaWorld San Antonio; that can also meet our standards of guest service, cleanliness, and professionalism.
Game Host Mission:
To provide a fun & exciting experience within all guest interactions; win or lose. While also meeting or exceeding daily sales targets.
All Applicants MUST:
- Have great guest service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality.
- Be willing to learn the art of sales and motivated to reach daily sales targets.
- Be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Be available weekdays and weekends
- Be available to work most national and regional holidays
- Be able to lift 20lbs and be able to stand for up to 8 hours/day
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to follow instructions and comply with all company standards
The benefits of working with us inside SeaWorld:
- Health & 401k Benefits
- Daily bonus opportunites (You get 10% of the revenue you generate after you pass your daily sales target).
- Bonuses are un-capped (bonus record for one day is $400). Bonuses are paid on top of your hourly rate.
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Complimentary park tickets for friends and family
- Room to advance in other positions and other parks across the US
- Domestice and International travel opportunities/programs
Because we partner with over 90+ theme parks all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who want to assist us during peak operating seasons in other parks (E.G. Dubai/London in the winter, California in the summer).
- No previous experience required.
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
If you want to be a part of our exciting and dedicated team, please click on apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 546547913Posted: 2020-02-19