- Champion best practices and policies, guide and influence team on leveraging such practices.
- Contribute to architecture discussions and planning with business partners, BSAs and fellow engineers.
- Write code that is easy to evolve and read; able to spot bad code.
- Derive and follow test driven development
- Act as a champion for customer issues.
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables.
- Work in collaborative and productive environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Have a passion for team and team members’ successes
- Proven leadership, prioritization, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to design and optimize technical systems in support of organizational process
- Passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Strong Agile Development Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience with Apex, Visualforce, and the Salesforce.com APIs. Lightning experience or understanding is needed. Ideal 8 years of experience with software development.
- Experience with Salesforce Platform Administration will certainly help
- Mentor and coach junior as well as peer team members.
- A passion for quality and ownership of work is encouraged
- Follow Agile development methodology to drive and deliver functionality on a regular cadence with data-driven feedback loops
- Technical writing and documentation experience a plus
Posting ID: 546776788Posted: 2020-07-07