Jenzabar is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Business Systems Analyst to work closely with the users of our various Enterprise Systems to develop and improve cross organization operational processes and systems implementations with a strong focus on NetSuite and Salesforce.
Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, you will work directly with all interested parties to document functional and technical requirements that meet business needs, provide creative solutions, as well as conduct analysis and define business cases related to the implementation of new solutions. You will have the opportunity to evaluate and conduct a detailed analysis of comparable solutions for various business teams. The role also entails performing NetSuite and Salesforce application configuration, including simple to complex workflows, roles and permissions, and defining and configuring applications to support data models and structures. In this role, you must have excellent business analysis, project management, and technical capabilities.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with project teams, business user groups, technical teams, and solutions providers.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process / use cases and user stories, writing requirements, building prototypes and leading business process discussions.
- Create and maintain documentation, process workflows, charts, models, technical designs, and user stories.
- Develop and nurture training program to enhance user adoption, ease on-boarding of new users, and ongoing awareness of new features and functionality.
- Utilize a broad portfolio of technologies and ensure that they are all operating efficiently to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject-matter expert for solutions owned by the team.
- Administer and configure business systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce, and Boomi.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Create and maintain project plans, schedules, and other key documents that keep the project on track for successful execution and on-time delivery.
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all project stakeholders in a specific project area.
- Assist as needed with backlog prioritization and the resolution of defects.
- Perform user acceptance testing, as required
- Stay abreast of changing technologies and marketplace solutions and IT-related business opportunities to support the IT leadership and serve as a pathfinder and technical expert to the leadership and the IT team.
- 5-7 years experience in Business Analyst role
- NetSuite Suite Foundation Certification required; NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred.
- Ability to transform business objective use cases to user story solutions.
- Exposure to Sales, Sales Operations, Finance and Customer Support processes.
- Experience with enterprise system implementations, business analysis and solution architecture for global companies.
- Experience with NetSuite platform, including administration, configuration and implementation experience required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform, including administration, configuration and implementation experience required.
- Ability to understand project scope to enable change identification and risk escalation.
- Experience managing and delivering end user expectations.
- Salesforce Administrator certification desired.
- Experience with Professional Services Automation tools.
- Self- starter who is able to work independently with minimal supervision. Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize time appropriately.
- Work effectively with engineering teams.
- Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
- Strong relationship building/partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to executives.
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- Project estimation, planning and management skills, time management, and resource assignment. Ability to understand internal and external customer needs, to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust with all staff and confidence in the team's knowledge of and concern for business requirements and user experience.
- Prior experience with HubSpot, Conga, Data Management/Integration tools would be a plus.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
Posting ID: 546857340Posted: 2020-07-07