Porterville Ford is seeking for HR Person / Payroll Clerk who is responsible for oversight of all Human Resources functions and record keeping to include:
- Assists Managers with the recruitment process with consistent practices according with federal, state and company policies and practices.
- Process all the paperwork related to hiring and terminating employees.
- Administration of benefits program, Workmen's Compensation program, FMLA, COBRA, State New Hire reporting and EEOC compliance.
- Process and maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Filing payroll taxes, semi-weekly, quarterly and annually.
- Issue W2s and send 1099 to all eligible vendors.
- Filling Sales tax quarterly.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
HR Person/Payroll Clerk skills and qualifications:
- Five years of Human Resources experience required.
- Two years of Payroll experience required.
- Analyzing Information , Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail
- Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills
- Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication,
- Medical /Dental/ Vision
- Vacation and Sick pay
Apply at www.portervilleford.com.
Posting ID: 546936893Posted: 2020-07-07