Firehouse Subs is looking for our next great General Manager!
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1000 locations across 40 states, one U.S. territory (Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $20 million to public safety organizations.
As the General Manager, you will:
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA, OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherenceandenforcement of all Firehouse Subs® Policies and Procedures.
- Provide leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while embracing the Firehouse Subs® “culture” of a cheerful and fun work environment and Firehouse Subs® beliefs and values to adhere to and grow the mission and vision.
- Ensure the profitability ofbusinessby operating within established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor, controllable, utilities and sales growth.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Be accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with qualified personnel and employees who are trained and developed properly.
- Be accountable for the continuous training and development of the restaurant Assistant Manager and Shift Managers
- Actively participate in Local Restaurant Marketing inlocaltrade area.
- Implement and promote all Public Safety Foundation initiatives.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Maintain awareness and participation in community affairs to take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities.
- Represent Firehouse Subs® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
- Communicate effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues that may impact our business.
- Maintain restaurant equipment in full working order and communicates problems immediately to Owner.
- Any other duties assigned by the Owner.
At Firehouse Subs, a healthy and positive work environment guaranteed! This is why we will only hire people with great attitudes and excellent work ethic. If you think you could lead our restaurant to success, then apply today!
Benefits of working at Firehouse Subs:
- Competitive wages
- Awesome, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Flexible Scheduling
- Uniforms provided
- Fast paced work environment
- No late hours, dirty grills, or fryers!
- And MORE!