Kennedy Mazda in Valparaiso, IN 46383 USA
Sales Consultant Valparaiso, IN
* Paid Training
* Health Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* 1 Week Paid Vacation
* Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Build strong rapport with customers.
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
* Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Have quality customer service skills
* Possess strong communication skills
* Must have a clean & valid driver's license
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
Posting ID: 54696459Posted: 2020-01-10