Responsible for assisting the Head Golf Professional by ensuring Club service excellence standards are practiced and exceeded, maximizing golf shop revenues, minimizing golf shop expenses, and enforcing Glen Acres Golf & Country Club Policies and Procedures as outlined.
• Opens and closes golf shop when scheduled.
• Coordinate activities of players from check-in to the first tee- collecting greens fees, assigning golf carts, club rentals, assisting with coordination of outside tournament golf play.
• Enhance overall golf experience for Club members & guests through friendly courteous service.
• Answers phone calls and takes reservations in a helpful manner. Manages the first tee and monitors pace of play on the golf course in coordination with lead staff, as necessary.
• Responsible for operating the golf shop point of sale and tee time reservation systems. Adherence to cashiering and cash handling procedures as dictated by the Head Professional and Club management. May assist in restocking of merchandise, conducting monthly inventory, creating and updating merchandise displays and cleaning and straightening golf shop.
• Sells merchandise and services, such as golf equipment, apparel, golf lessons, and golf tournaments.
• Provide golf cart and bag room storage cleaning assistance, as needed.
• Perform light cleaning and restocking of merchandise in the golf shop. Performs other related duties as needed and/or assigned. Is proactive to make sure facility is clean and safe at all times.
• Adherence to Glen Acres Golf & Country Club - Internet and Cell Phone usage policies.
• Follow and Enforce all Glen Acres Policies and Procedures. (e.g., attendance, tee sheet, dress code, safety, etc.)
* Must be 18-years-old and a high school graduate.
* Prior experience with computerized point of sale and/or cash register systems.
* Basic knowledge of golf course operations.
* Ability to properly lift up to 40 pounds.
? $13.57 per hour - 24-30 Hours per week - April-September (6 months)
? 50% Off on-shift meals
? Golf shop merchandise employee discount
? 90 and 180-Day review
TO APPLY: https://glenacresgolf.peoplematter.jobs/
Posting ID: 54701845Posted: 2020-01-10