Home Instead Senior Care is looking for CAREGivers to join our growing team in the South Hills of Pittsburgh.
Experienced CAREGivers needed. Home Instead Senior Care has multiple CAREGiver positions available for full time, part time, evenings, and weekends. Here at Home Instead, CAREGivers will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safely in their homes including companion care and personal care.
Work in a location near you: Mount Lebanon, Castle Shannon, Whitehall, Dormont, Greentree, Bethel Park, Bridgeville, Upper St. Clair and more!
- Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
- Flexible Scheduling
- Personalized Training
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonuses
- Monthly Bonuses
- Caregiver Recognition
- Monthly Contests/Drawings/Events
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients such as showering, bathing, dressing and meal preparation.
- Remind clients to take prescribed medication
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
- Provide companionship
- Willing to take a background check/drug test
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Supportive and compassionate
Posting ID: 547064078Posted: 2020-02-20