Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a PRN Registered Nurse to support the Federal Occupational Health Services at the TXU Energy Building (FDIC) in Dallas, Texas!
- Monday through Friday | 7:30 AM til 4:00 PM
- (Located 19 miles East of AT&T Stadium)
- No holidays or weekends, and no on- call responsibilities!
- A position where you will care only for the Federal employees at this FDIC facility
- A position where your Nursing skills are needed and where you will be appreciated
- Provide nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Reports to the area clinic manager and/or the nurse coordinator
- CPR, AED
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- 1 Year experience in an Urgent Care/ER setting
- 2 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- Minimum 3 Years Registered Nurse experience
- Clinical experience required
- Active American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support Certification (BLS), CPR/AED
- Please reference A36 in your reply
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 547065840Posted: 2020-01-30