Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an IMMEDIATE opportunity for a civilian Full-Time Staff Registered Nurse at the Center for Disease Control located at 1600 Clifton RD NE in Atlanta, GA.
- Full-Time Opportunity | 40 Hours Per Week
- Monday – Friday Schedule | 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- No weekends, holidays, or on-call responsibilities!
- Any active, unrestricted state RN license accepted
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Educational programs for federal employees using FOH (Federal Occupational Health) training materials and protocols as well as health promotion programs
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Reports to the area clinic manager and/or the nurse coordinator
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- RN licensure in any of the 50 states, active and unrestricted
- Minimum 1 year experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- Minimum 3 years RN experience “preferred”
- Recent clinical experience required
- AHA (American Heart Association) Basic Life Support Certification, CPR/AED
- Must be willing to fill in at alternate work sites as needed
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 547077899Posted: 2020-01-30