Join our store team and share your passion for great service in a fast and fun retail environment! The Stock Associate, along with other members of the World Market Team, is responsible for a variety of duties including providing exceptional customer service, cashiering, merchandising, stocking merchandise, and maintaining visual standards established by management.
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STOCK ASSOCIATE (Non-Exempt) INCLUDE:
• Physically unloading trucks and check in product according to Company procedures.
• Stocking merchandise according to visual standards, schematics, visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety standards.
• Maintaining the stockroom and sales floor organization and standards.
• Adhering to all company Loss prevention policy and procedures, and distressed merchandise procedures.
• General housekeeping as directed by management.
• Assisting customers utilizing World Market service standards as well as representing World Market brand.
• Cashiering according to customer service guidelines and register procedures as needed.
• 1+ Years experience in a retail stocking position preferred, but not required.
• Excellent communication & time management skills.
• Ability to initiate a conversation
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.