Dal Industries is looking to add eager, self-motivated individuals to our growing staff in multiple positions! Applicants must have a valid Class A CDL, be able to pass a thorough background check, DOT Drug Screens, and a clean MVR. We are searching for someone willing to learn a new trade, or advance their skills for precision machinery relocation throughout the greater Chattanooga area.
Duties will vary depending on personal skills and abilities. Training in-house will be provided for OSHA, NCCCO, and operator certifications!
Skills, Education, or Experience Required:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Valid Class A CDL
• Competent Forklift Operation
• Verifiable 3 Years Driving Experience
• Verifiable Work History with References to Current Employment
Additional Experience or Skills not Required, but Valuable:
• Mechanical Skills; Forklifts, Class 8 Trucks and Trailers. Personnel is often required to lift and carry 50 pounds or more during work.
We are a GROWING and ADVANCING company that is local to Chattanooga, since 1978. We have built a reputation of EXCELLENCE throughout or service area because of years of intentional professionalism and UNMATCHED customer service. Dal Industries sets the bar in our field for precision machinery moving and transportation. Our team has grown to accomplish moves and rigging challenges that have stumped or scared away some of the largest equipment moving companies in the country! Our excellence is built on the INDIVIDUAL team member's reputation and professionalism, as well as the abilities of the ENTIRE TEAM to perform and accomplish staggering moves and near impossible jobs! If you would like to grow your skills and abilities while working with a TEAM of world-class machinery movers and operators, apply today!
Pay and Benefits:
· Competitive Pay
· Individual compensation is dependent on current skills and training.
· We offer Health Insurance, PTO, 401k (employer match), paid travel, and more.
· Advancement is open to all employees as our team grows and benchmarks of certifications or abilities are achieved.
Additional work descriptions are available with a submitted application.