The Loss Prevention Specialist is responsible for minimizing the financial losses of a large direct to consumer fulfillment operation related to theft, vandalism, accident and injury. The Loss Prevention Specialist will proactively identify security violations and potential safety issues. This person is expected to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with Associates and Management Team. The Loss Prevention Specialist must work with discretion and professionalism, and maintain confidentiality at all times. The Loss Prevention Specialist must also possess the ability to influence and execute programs at a high level with little supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Supervise and execute all required audits and reporting functions of the Loss Prevention programs.
- Monitor all interior/exterior entry points of the facility
- Provide all needed functions for access control systems
- Investigate and resolve internal theft cases at the direction of Loss Prevention Management
- Partner with the Human Resources Department in Employee Separation Process
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to carry out the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving-must be able to analyze data and build plans based on information.
- Interpersonal Skills-the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Written Communication-the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, and is able to read and interpret written information; able to translate documents (English/Spanish as needed)
- Planning/organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Dependability-the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a requirement
Posting ID: 547152851Posted: 2020-02-19