We are a growing multi-national investing and trading company located in Neptune Beach. We are looking for an experienced Receptionist for our front desk who will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The receptionist for our company should be professional and have a positive and friendly attitude, as well as a willingness to assist others when needed. The position offers the opportunity to grow into the accounting department. What does a Receptionist do? As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company, professional dress is required. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will be responsible for welcoming guests and greeting customers who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls, event planning, as well as bank and store errands.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with urgent situations that arise in a timely and effective manner while maintaining regular responsibilities. Multitasking is essential for this position.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure a positive, professional and friendly atmosphere for guests and execute all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Inform appropriate staff member of the visitor’s arrival
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain a list of office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties
• Professional Appearance and Positive Attitude
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Accounting experience in QuickBooks, AP/AR, for future growth
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Great Customer service attitude
Posting ID: 547384041Posted: 2020-02-20