The Catering Team Member position is responsible for the execution of all catering orders that are being delivered to Chick-fil-A guests.. This job will include receiving catering orders, preparing and assembling orders, and also supporting the delivery of orders to events or guests.
- Execute the catering order process from receiving orders, preparing food orders, and delivering orders.
- Must be competent in assembling the catering orders and checking orders to ensure accuracy before delivery.
- Executes and/or oversees the loading, unloading, set up and tear down of catering events
- May need to deliver catering orders using Chick-fil-A catering car while ensuring the order is delivered on time
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
Our Team Member benefits:
- Hourly wage of $11 with significant tips!
- Flexible hours
- Sundays off
- Opportunities for Personal Development
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Meal Program
- Brand New Restaurant
- Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Previous restaurant and/or catering experience is preferred.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 40lbs.
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
Posting ID: 547390001Posted: 2020-02-03