Just as every person needs a purpose, a place to belong, a reason to exist and something to believe in, so too must companies know the “why” behind what they do. At Bluegreen Vacations, we believe in the power of vacation. We believe vacations make people happier by sharing time together, smiles and memories. Our purpose is to share happiness.
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!! PAID OUT AT $250 AFTER TRAINING AND $250 AFTER 30 DAYS ON THE JOB!*
WE OFFER YOU GREAT BENEFITS!
- Up to 23 paid days off per year!
- Generous benefits package
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid training program
- Guaranteed hourly pay, plus sales commission plan
- Friendly, competitive team environment
- Sundays and every other Saturday off!
Call Center Sales Representatives are responsible for selling discounted vacation packages by contacting warm leads via outbound phone campaigns.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Availability to start training on 2/17/2020
- Six months of sales experience preferred; especially experience in the fields of hospitality, retail or general sales and marketing
- Strong verbal communication skills; ability to sell persuasively and honestly
- High level of phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Openness to coaching
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work weeknights and a Saturday day shift
- Basic computer skills, including data entry
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
*SIGN-ON BONUS PAYOUTS BASED ON PERFECT ATTENDANCE AND SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE
MORE ABOUT BLUEGREEN VACATIONS CORPORATION…
At Bluegreen Vacations, we know where our true value lies. It’s not only in our 68+ resorts spread across the U.S. and Caribbean, or even our 213,000+ owners and their guests. It is our associates–the people who work here and create remarkable vacation experiences for our owners and guests–who we value most. They are the ones that make it happen every day, at our resorts, administrative offices, and sales, marketing and support locations. It’s why we value our associates and do everything we can to support their success and growth.
Our collective success is reflected in the recognitions we’ve earned as one of Achievers “50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S.” and one of Sun Sentinel’s 2019 “Top Workplaces in South Florida.”
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW