For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home dcor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands. DESCRIPTION
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for supporting the Assistant Store Manager at the point of sale. The Customer Service Rep assists customers in a timely and efficient manner with merchandise, sales returns, exchanges, credit account inquiries and opens new credit accounts.
- Administrative duties include: answering phones in a courteous manner, completing daily cash office reports and deposits, and monitoring POS pay outs.
- Must also adhere to the company's Customer Service Standards as well as all stated policies.
- Assists customers and associates in friendly, timely and efficient manner at the register
- Conduct merchandise transactions including sales, Option 7 orders, online order store pick up, returns, exchanges, credit account inquiries, opening credit accounts
- Opens and closes registers
- Completes daily sales deposit and corresponding paperwork
- Monitors POS paid outs
- Clientele entries into access system
- Send returned merchandise back to the floor in good condition with proper tickets attached
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of customer service experience preferred
- 1+ years of cash handling experience and 1+ years of retail experience
- Basic Computer skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs including evenings, weekends and holidays
Posting ID: 547501877Posted: 2020-07-14